What Are The Main Factors To Consider When Choosing A Prosthesis?
06. 24, 2019
Here is Hip Replacement Exporter talking about What Are The Main Factors To Consider When Choosing A Prosthesis.
If you have any idea about Hip Prosthesis Price, welcome to contact us and discuss.
1. Economic status: According to your own economic situation, decide what price prosthesis should be installed, and then choose among the appropriate products.
2. The amount of exercise: If you need to engage in manual labor, you must choose a durable product that is long-lived; if you like to exercise regularly on uneven roads, you need to choose energy storage universal feet and so on.
3. Weight and height: Each joint has its right population. There is a range of weights that can be applied to a patient with large body weight. Otherwise, the prosthesis will be short-lived. If the patient with a lightweight chooses a joint that is suitable for large weight, it will be heavy and difficult to walk. There will be a good gait.
4. Age: If the younger exercise is large, choose a flexible prosthesis; if the elderly have less exercise, choose a safe prosthesis.
5. Gender: Women are not suitable for selecting larger prostheses; while men generally choose strong prostheses.